Do you love putting water enhancers in your camelbak? You aren’t alone! There are millions of people who love to use their camelbak out on the trail, camping, backpacking, fishing, hunting, or even when riding their bike around town. There are a lot of great advantages to putting a water enhancer in your camelbak, but there are a lot of disadvantages, too. We’ll look at them both and help you find a solution that can help eliminate the negatives of using a water enhancer in your pack.
- Using a water enhancer can help you increase your fluid intake during activity. Changing the taste of the water to something more appealing can encourage you to drink more, preventing dehydration during strenuous activities. You’ll reach you minimum eight glasses of fluid a day in no time at all.
- A lot of water enhancers offer additional benefits such as more vitamins and minerals or even more electrolytes. These additives can help you keep going strong and replenish what’s lost through your sweat and efforts during heavy activity. This can help you go further, faster, and stronger than you would on plain water.
- Water enhancers can clog up your camelbak. This is especially true if they have ingredients like glucose and sucrose, sugars that can make your tubing and valves sticky. This can actually ruin your camelbak, costing you money to replace it.
- When you use a water enhancer without a camelbak filter, you’ll need to clean your system more often. It’s a hassle to clean your camelbak after every use, but if you don’t you could end up with mold and mildew in the system that can permanently stain and even ruin your camelbak.
- Sometimes you want water and something you want something more. When you add a water enhancer to your camelbak, you are stuck with the water enhancer. You won’t have access to clean, clear water when and if you need it.
How Infuzer Helps
Infuzer eliminates the cons of using a water enhancer in your camelbak. Infuzer is a camelbak filter that attaches to your camelbak and works with it to give you the flavor and nutrient additions that you need. Your camelbak won’t get clogged up because the water enhancer never reaches the camelbak itself; a backflow preventer stops the water enhancer from getting into your clean water. In addition, you’ll be able to choose between plain water and water that’s enhanced with the liquid of your choice. A simple-to-use valve allows you to switch between the two, so you always have access when you need it. Infuze eliminates all of the negatives of using a water enhancer. It’s a camelbak filter that makes your camelbak even better.
Ready to see what it can do for your camelbak? You can pre-order Infuze on our website. It attaches easily to the hydration system of your choice and works with the water enhancer that you love. Get ready for a better hydration system and order Infuze today!