Short-term storage (1-6 days)
- Twist the flavor dial to turn it completely off (counterclockwise).
- Drink through the mouthpiece until only pure water comes through the outlet tube.
- Store upright.
Mid-term storage (1-3 weeks)
- Remove the flavor tank and rinse it out with warm water.
- Twist the flavor dial to turn it all the way on (clockwise.)
- Insert the tank straw into a cup of warm water, and with your Infuze system still attached to a hydration pack, draw approximately 4 ounces of water through the system.
- Store tank and mixing chamber in a dry, cool place.
Long-term storage (1 month +)
- Remove the black rubber gasket from flavor tank and rinse both thoroughly with warm water, then reassemble
- Follow steps 2 – 4 under “Mid-term storage.”
- Remove all tubing and the tank straw from mixing chamber.
- Flush both the inlet and outlet ports on the mixing chamber with warm water.
- If possible, allow disassembled pieces to completely dry for 6-12 hours (we recommend a windowsill in direct sunlight).
- Store disassembled pieces in a dry, cool place.
- Always check your system for cracks or dents, especially the tank.
- Make sure the black rubber gasket in the flavor tank is firmly in place.
- Always keep your Infuze Hydro in a vertical or semi-vertical position with the tank below the mixing chamber.
- Follow steps under “Avoid leaking”.
- Use un-dyed or naturally colored supplements.
Avoid Bacteria Growth
- Always follow instructions under “Cleaning.”
- If possible, avoid supplements containing large amounts of sugar as these will stimulate bacteria growth if not cleaned properly.
- Always be sure your hydration pack is cleaned properly and bacteria free.
- Avoid dropping or hitting your Infuze Hydro against hard or sharp surfaces.
- Keep your Hydro away from open flames or other sources of extreme heat.
- Never blow into the outlet tube, or suck out of the inlet tube.
- Keep your Hydro away from any chemicals containing acetone or its variants.
- Never twist the flavor dial past its clockwise or counterclockwise limits.