Use & Care
We have two cleaning recommendations to keep your vessel running smoothly, daily and weekly cleaning.
Daily Cleaning: recommended for optimal Infuze Vessel use. Perfect for Infuze users who carry their bottle daily.
- Remove the Cartridge, fill it with water and rinse out any of the remaining flavor until the water runs clear.
- Fill the Cartridge with water, seal the cartridge with the black seal, and reinsert into Vessel lid.
- Remove Vessel lid and plug the Straw with your finger.
- With the straw still plugged, suck on the Mouthpiece. This removes any remaining flavor inside the Vessel.
- Blow air into the Straw, place upside down and allow to dry.
Weekly Cleaning: recommended in addition to Daily Cleaning. Together they help ensure the Infuze Vessel is clean and functioning well.
- Remove the lid from the bottle.
- Follow steps 1-4 under “Daily Cleaning”.
- Remove the Straw, ensure the flavor dial is turned completely on (clockwise), fully open the Mouthpiece, and hand wash with warm water
- To avoid bacteria growth, it is very important you let all the pieces dry completely before reassembly.
For Short-term Storage (1-6 days):
- Turn the flavor dial to the off position (counterclockwise).
- Drink through the mouthpiece until water flows clear.
- Store system in the upright position to avoid damage or leaking.
For Mid-term Storage (1-3 weeks):
- First remove the flavor tank and discard the flavor cartridge. If the cartridge will be reused, rinse with warm water and allow to dry.
- Turn the flavor dial to the “on” position (clockwise).
- With your Infuze system still attached to a hydration pack, insert the tank straw into a cup of warm water and draw approximately 4 ounces of water through the system.
- To avoid bacteria growth, damage, and cracking store the system in a dry, cool place.
For Long-term Storage (1 month+):
- Remove the flavor tank and discard the flavor cartridge. It is not recommended to reuse the cartridge after long term storage. Contact Infuze or your local retailer for replacement cartridges.
- Follow steps 2 and 3 under “Mid-term storage”.
- Turn the flavor dial to the off position.
- Remove all tubing from the hydro
- Remove the tank straw.
- Flush both the inlet and outlet ports on the mixing chamber with warm water.
- If possible, allow disassembled piece to completely dry for 6-12 hours
- Store disassembled pieces in a dry, cool place.
You can use any liquid flavor enhancer with our products. Some dilution may be required. To avoid staining, it is recommended to use un-dyed or naturally colored supplements and flavors.
- Always check your system for cracks or dents, especially the tank.
- Make sure the black rubber gasket in the flavor tank is firmly in place.
- Always keep your Infuze Hydro in a vertical or semi-vertical position with the tank below the mixing chamber.
Vessel Specific Instructions.
- Always completely close the mouthpiece when not in use.
- Turn off the flavor dial prior to removing the flavor cartridge.
For the Infuze Hydro, follow the instructions under “PREVENT LEAKING”
For the Infuze Vessel
- Check your system for cracks or other damage, especially the Cartridge.
- Ensure that the Cartridge is completely inserted into the lid.
- Close the mouthpiece completely.
- When removing the Cartridge, turn off the flavor dial (counterclockwise) and tilt the bottle forward (Cartridge opening facing down). Wipe out any flavor or water that may remain once the cartridge is removed.
- Ensure the Mouthpiece is closed when you remove and replace your lid.
- When drinking hot beverages in the Vessel, slowly open the Mouthpiece to allow pressure in the bottle to equalize.
- Always keep the Vessel in an upright position when not in use
If these steps do not help you stop your system from leaking please reach out to us via the form at the bottom of the page.
FDA grade ABS, anti-microbial silicone, stainless steel, and TPE. All of our products are ANSI compliant.
Electrolytes, sucralose and in some cases caffiene. For further breakdown, send us an email.